ALL SUBSTAGES OF THE IT PURCHASE
The process of purchasing retired IT always follows the same scheme and is subject to constant optimization. We have summarized the process for you in a graphic and explain everything in detail.
The importance of the primary and secondary process in IT remarketing. We'll explain the background and the exact process if you opt for bb-net decide. The processes are made up of several sub-sections that come under the term IT remarketing be summarized. The subsequent revision of the used IT equipment is carried out IT refurbishment called. We rely on processes that are highly technical and automated by our own development department. The advantage is cheap services with absolute reliability and an enormously high Security level. You will be informed transparently in every step.
IT REMARKETING GENERAL OVERVIEW
IN THE AREA IT PURCHASE
On the left we see that Primary process. According to the KrWG, this means the recycling process, i.e. the preparation for the second life of the old devices. Right, the so-called Secondary process, from disposal to handover to a suitable disposal company.
BEFORE IT BEGINS.
We will advise you on the handover of your old devices and go through all the processes with you in detail. We are also at your disposal for the implementation of an end-of-life process. If your company has guidelines regarding times for logistics, incoming goods, data deletion or audits, so-called SLA times, we have our Fast-Lane Enterprise Service especially for this.
- process consulting
- Consideration of your company guidelines
- Extra fast lane for special needs
Full security guaranteed: bb-net is up to date GDPR. You will receive all the documents ready-made, that they need. If there is data on the data carriers, you need a clear regulation of how it is handled. Without this ADV, no hard drive may be removed from a device or even deleted.
- Security according to GDPR as well as TOM
- Ready-made legally secure documents
- Easy handling through fillable PDF documents
In this step the goods will be processed by you until they become property of bb-net.
When you buy your old hardware, we take care of the quick and smooth collection. We plan the process together. If your devices are not packed securely for transport, we will also find a solution here and take over the packing and loading. We will be happy to provide you with suitable transport containers for safe transport. The included inner compartments allow convenient storage.
- Joint planning and organization
- Timely and reliable logistics
- Secured security transports for systems with sensitive data
- Swap bodies for rent
- Provision of transport-safe packaging
- Packaging of the devices at your location
Our employees check every single device for optical and technical defects and missing parts. A comparison with your inventory numbers is also possible. By EFaster processing is guaranteed by importing your inventory numbers in advance. Upon request, you will receive an overview of the goods delivered shortly after their arrival.
- Exact recording of the textures Iof your devices
- Comparison with your inventory number is possible
- Fast processing through TARGET-ACTUAL comparison
- Combine your inventory number with the serial number
Our technology center is subject to high security requirements through personal control, video recording and alarm security. We delete your data fully automatically in our security area, so that no human intervention is necessary. The type of deletion method is agreed with you. Of course, absolutely BSI-compliant. The protection of your data not only includes the destruction of all files on the systems, your personal details must no longer be associated with the devices. After completing the data security level in our process, all user data on and on the device is removed. A return to the previous location or device owner is no longer possible.
- High security measures at bb-net
- Data deletion is fully automatic
- Destruction of your data on the systems
- No return to you possible
- After our process, the devices are completely anonymized
After the data deletion has been completed, your devices enter the first step of our preparation process. Each device is checked individually in a detailed optical and technical audit. Even the smallest details from special equipment such as keyboard lighting, Bluetooth, webcam and much more. are recorded here to guarantee you the maximum payout price.
- Determination of the technical configuration and errors
- Check for damage, such as broken housing or scratches
- Detection of missing parts such as housing panels or feet
- Storage of the tests for later processing
REPORT & EVALUATION
You will receive detailed reports based on serial numbers. In this report you can see the status, equipment and missing parts of each individual device. No annoying comparison of the deletion logs, as we as blancco Silverpartner are directly connected to the deletion database via an interface. The final reporting gives you an overview of which data carriers have been deleted by the software and / or has been punched or shredded. All reports and images are saved in an audit-proof manner and can be requested again at any time.
- Detailed reporting based on serial numbers
- Silver partner at blancco with a direct interface
- Reports are saved in an audit-proof manner and can be called up at any time
- Evaluation of the devices in line with the market
Once the visual and technical condition has been determined, an assessment is made based on market prices, even individually for each device. The payment will be made after you have checked it. At this point the goods become our property. By the way, you have no guarantee or warranty concerns. We buy your IT at our risk.
- Immediate payout on a device basis
- Market-oriented and transparent traceability
- No guarantee risk for you
- Transfer of ownership to bb-net
Defective devices that can no longer be repaired are disposed of in a highly secure and certified manner.
As a waste management company, we dismantle devices into their components and transfer them to the disposal cycle. Important raw materials are extracted and contribute to environmental protection. The dismantling is carried out by specially trained specialists to ensure that the components cannot be damaged and can therefore be reused. This is how we manage to keep the actual disposal volume very low.
- Using your components for other systems
- Legally secure at our German location
- Positive contribution to the environment
- Parts that are no longer required will be donated
If the deletion cannot take place because the hard disk is defective, we guarantee destruction in accordance with DIN 66399-2 E4 (SSDs, memory sticks, smartphones, chip cards) or DIN 66399-2 T5 (data tapes, backup tabes) or DIN 66399- 2 H5 (mechanical data carriers). You will of course receive proof of this including the serial number of the destroyed data carrier. The destruction of data carriers by means of a mobile hard disk shredder can also take place at your premises, with optional video surveillance. Complete documentation is also guaranteed here.
- Mechanical destruction of data carriers that have a defect
- Data carrier destruction is also possible on site
- Specially made shredder with two separate cutting zones
- Software and camera-based process for freedom from errors
- Implementation only by trained and approved personnel
The problem of electronic waste is no longer a secret through the media. Throwing it away in the simple household waste and transporting it to developing countries creates a completely new dimension of waste problem. We only hand over material that is no longer usable to specially tested and certified waste disposal companies.
- components are fed into the disposal cycle
- Actual disposal is less than two percent overall
- Internal high safety precautions for hazardous substances
- Special treatment for batteries and accumulators